Our Daily Grace: Christ Our Life

 "The life I live in the body, I don't!"

Rob Rufus

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."  

Galatians 2:20

We don't face anything alone; HE faces everything for us, in us, through us.  Christ is my life.  I don't have to worry about living the Christian life.  Christ naturally lives the Christian life, and that's who is living in me, as me! There is such a peace in knowing that rivers of Living Water are flowing out of us, completely adequate for anything!

A thought: Christ is naturally living out of me today.

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14