Our Daily Grace: His Cherished Child

"You are the child God always wanted."

Steve McVey

"See what great love the Father has lavished us, that we should be called children of God!  And that is what we are!"

1 John 3:1

We can all say, "I am the child God always wanted!  I am wanted and cherished, just as I am. There is nothing wrong with me as a person. I am exactly who I am supposed to be, with the personality and quirks and interests He gave me.  He delights in the unique person that is me. I am loved and valued freely; I don't have to do or be anything to be more loved. I don't have to be anyone else but me."

A thought: God adores me, His child.
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14