Our Daily Grace: Carried Along

 "We are buoyed up and carried on by a life greater than our own."

Brennan Manning

"When you are old, I will still be there, carrying you... I will carry you as I always have.  I will carry you and save you."

Isaiah 46:4 

It's so good to know we don't face anything alone.  There is a great Someone in us who is carrying us, supporting us, handling things through us.  He is big enough for any challenge.  His overflowing Life keeps bubbling up from within us to fight every fear and bring us through every storm.  His Spirit of power and grace will buoy us up every time, through good times and bad.  And He will make sure we get safely home!

A Thought: I am a little child carried in God's arms.



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14