Already There

I don't have to struggle to get somewhere I've already arrived - His presence!
I don't have to strive to get something I've already been given - His righteousness!
I don't have to try to become someone I've already become - His beloved!

I'm already loved, accepted, made new, and home!

Nowhere to go.  Nothing to get.  Nothing to become.

We are complete already in Him, through His finished work!  He's already done it all (taken away all our sin and made us righteous new creations in fellowship with Him), so we can just rest and enjoy this great relationship with God...

"You have arrived at your destination:  by faith in Christ you are in direct relationship with God"  (Gal 3:26 Message Bible).

"There is nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of His face" (2 Co. 3:18a Message Bible).

"So you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with Christ" (Col. 2:10, Living Bible).
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14