God's New Covenant Promises To Us

It's amazing the wonderful promises God has made to us in the New Covenant.  Many of these are found in the prophecies about the New Covenant in Isaiah and Jeremiah.  The New Covenant of grace hadn't even arrived yet, and already it was glorious!  So many of these promises make me say "Wow! That's really in the Bible?  How come I never saw that before?"

God promises us in His New Covenant of grace:

I've never quit loving you and never will (Jer. 31).
You'll never disappear from before Me (Jer 31).
I'll never turn My back on you, disgusted with all you've done (Jer. 31).
I've wiped the slate clean for you (Jer. 31).
I have put My law within you, written it on your heart (Jer. 31).
I have made you of one mind and heart, always honoring Me (Jer. 32).
I'll stick with you no matter what, and work for your good (Jer. 32).
I've planted you in this country [Me, My rest] and will keep you there (Jer. 32).
You know Me firsthand (Jer. 31).
I've made a covenant with you that will last forever (Jer. 32).
I'll delight in doing good things for you (Jer. 32)!
I've filled your heart with a deep respect for Me so you'll never even think of turning away from Me (Jer. 32).
I will make sure you get plenty of rest (Ezek. 34).
I am your Bridegroom (Is. 54)!
I have welcomed you back (Is. 54)!
With lasting love I'm caring for you (Is. 54).
My covenant commitment of peace won't fall apart (Is. 54).
My love won't walk away from you (Is. 54).

The new covenant of grace is just so good...it seems too good to be true.  And if it seems too good to be true, it must be the gospel!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14