Blessings of the New Covenant

Jeremiah 31:31-34
“Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Jeremiah 32:37-41
"Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely. They shall be My people, and I will be their God; then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul."

Ezekiel 36:24-28
"For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God."

Here are some blessings of the New Covenant that I see in these passages:

1 -  He's our God and we're His people.  In Him is belonging and acceptance.

2 -  We all know Him; we're not trying to know Him, we already do.  In Him is relationship.

3 -  He's forgiven all our sin and we are clean.  In Him is total forgiveness.

4 -  Our sin is remembered no more; it won't be brought up ever again!  In Him is release and freedom.

5 -  He's written His law on our minds and hearts (not a little Ten Commandments tablet inside but the very life and righteous nature of Christ within).  In Him is righteousness.

6 - He's put His Spirit inside us, so we are never alone.  In Him is companionship.

7 -  We have a new heart, a good nature that won't turn away from Him.  In Him is holiness.

8 -  He causes us to walk in His ways.  In Him is holy living and fruit.

9 -  He won't turn away from us.  In Him is security.

10 - He rejoices over us to do us good.  In Him is celebration and blessing.

11 - He'll dwell in and with us forevermore!  In Him is union!

12 - We're safe!  In Him is protection.

13 - He gathers us and brings us in, He does it all.  In Him is care and rest.

14 - He feeds us abundantly and we'll never lack.  In Him is satisfaction.

15 - He put a new spirit within us and put His Spirit within us.  In Him is Life!

We have been taken out of the realm of sin, condemnation and death and put into the realm of righteousness, acceptance, and life!  What a wonderful covenant we live under!  It is amazing, this life we have in Him!

                        With love,
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14