The Lying Voice vs. Christ

A lying voice often tries to confuse me, but Christ, the Truth, reassures me..

Lying voice:  You're worthless.
Christ:  You're worth so much I laid down my life to get you back to me.

Lying voice:  You'll never change.
Christ:  I have already changed you;  you are righteous in My sight.

Lying voice:  Something terrible is going to happen to you, so be afraid.
Christ:  I am WITH YOU, and I am ALL-mighty and can handle anything!

Lying voice:  You are all alone.
Christ:  I will NEVER leave you or forsake you.

Lying voice:  How could you think such awful thoughts?
Christ:  Awful thoughts are foreign and not your own.

Lying voice:  You're a big failure; God is disappointed with you.
Christ:  God says you're His beloved child in whom He is WELL-pleased.

Lying voice:  You've got sin in your life so He won't hear your prayer.
Christ:  God hears every prayer of the righteous, and you're righteous!

Lying voice:  You must try harder if you ever hope God will accept you.
Christ:  You are fully accepted by God RIGHT NOW because of My work.

Lying voice:  Since you just blew it, how can you say you're righteous?
Christ:  You are righteous by My performance, not your own!

Lying voice:  You must keep yourself close to God.
Christ:  I'm in you and you're in me, and that's forever!

Lying voice:  Noone really cares about you or wants you around.
Christ:  You are precious to me!  I sing over you with delight!

Lying voice:  You will never get free of your problems.
Christ:  I am here, and where I am is freedom!

Lying voice:  You can't handle this trouble.  You're going to sink.
Christ:  I will handle this for you.  We're going to walk on the waves!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14