Jesus Culture sings "Your Love Never Fails"





God put this song in my heart this morning..He often does that, and I don't even realize there's a song in the "background" really, and then I become aware of the song He has given me and I am always so touched and blessed! 


This song has a wonderful message - that God's love won't ever, ever fail us!  


Even if we run away, HE won't!  


Even if we face dark nights, HE will bring us a joyful morning!  


He won't let us down!  He will keep every promise to us - SURELY His goodness and UNFAILING LOVE will follow us all the days of our lives, and we will dwell in His presence forever!  (Ps. 23:6). 


His love is so powerful, alive and active!  His love is not just the kind of love that says, I accept you and am always with you..that is amazing and miraculous, yet His love goes beyond that and is so much more..  It is so much greater than that, so that we can't ever begin to even comprehend or fathom it!  His love isn't just accepting and embracing - His love is also active and powerful, rescuing, delivering, uplifting and truimphing!  He doesn't just accept us, He doesn't just delight in us, He doesn't just stay with us in the trials and troubles - He actually lifts us up from the trouble, lifts us up on eagles' wings to soar over the troubles and problems!  He is a God of solutions and a God of victory!  His love is victorious and moves on our behalf to help us, uplift us, and bring us through to victory.  I don't believe He will rest until He has done that - He will complete the work He has started in us and bring us through in victory to our heavenly home.  His great love doesn't just motivate Him to look on us with delight and tenderness and favor - His love actually MOVES Him to act on our behalf and change situations, give us escapes from trouble, lift us up out of darkness and depression, and give us hope, joy, peace and victory, ever leading us in triumph.."joyful music leads us sunward in the triumph song of life!"  As the old hymn says, because of His great love for us, He "melts the clouds of sin and sadness, drives the dark of doubt away, gives immortal gladness, fills us with the light of day!" And because His love is UNfailing, always coming through for us, always faithful, sure and reliable, we can be sure He will do that for us every time.


He and His love won't let us down! What a wonderful God and what wonderful love!


Thank You, Lord, that Your love will never run out..Your love will never fail us!


Your Love Never Fails (sung by Jesus Culture)


Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone here in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails
The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

You make all things work together for my good
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14