Random Grace Thoughts

Some random grace thoughts I've had come to me lately:

The secret to the Christian life seems to be enjoying a love affair with Him and reveling in His unconditional love.

Don't try to keep the law.  Depend on His Spirit of life, who will keep you!

The Father never sees us as anything but His beloved children.  The Son never sees us as anything but His beautiful Bride!

We have been given a Spirit of sonship, not slavery!

The presence of Christ in a situation makes all the difference!  In His presence, darkness flees, lies dissipate, fears evaporate, love flows, strength rises up, truth wins out!  And He is ALWAYS present!  A very PRESENT help in trouble!

I'm never alone in facing any problem again.  He will face my problems for me.  He will really take care of every problem I face today.

He really wants us to forget our problems and struggles and just look into His eyes of love.

My troubles are so tiny to Him they are non-existent!  They don't affect our relationship one bit.

Grace isn't a teaching but a Person.  God will always act in grace and love toward us.

I don't have to hold on to Him - He's holding on to me!

We are loved, we are accepted, and our sins are gone!

It's not all about behavior modification; it is all about HIS LIFE!

                  Grace to all,
                                  
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14