Our Daily Grace: Loved Right Now

"Living in the awareness of our belovedness is the axis around which the Christian life revolves."

Brennan Manning

"He threw His arms around him, lavished attention on him, guarding him as the apple of His eye."

Deuteronomy 32:10

He is lavishing His love on us right now, embracing us with tenderness and care. We can be aware of God's love for us, right here, right now.  We can let ourselves feel and know that love beyond comprehension.  We can say, "I open my heart and let myself be loved.  It's safe to be loved, safe to be real, to be me.  I am loved, all parts of me, just as I am.  I can enjoy the experience of love!" That is what the Christian life is all about - simply letting yourself be loved by God.

A thought: Let God love you.



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14