Our Daily Grace: Sins are Forgotten

"Confession is agreeing with God about your sins.  He has blotted them out and forgotten them and so should we. I confess that I am a saint of the Living God, no more a sinner."

Marcus Chewning

"I, even, I, am the One Who takes away your sins because of Who I am.  And I will not remember your sins."

Isaiah 43:25

Jesus, the Lamb of God, took away the sins of the world.  According to God, our sins are gone because Christ took them away ad blotted them out on the cross.  They went down with Him into the grave and they didn't come up!  Confession is just agreeing with God.  We can agree with God that our sins are gone, our sins have been wiped out by Christ, and we are not sinners but saints!  God promised to remember our sins no more, so we can do the same.  We can forget our sins and start enjoying living in a loving and intimate relationship with God.

A thought: God forgot my sin so I can, too.



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14