Our Daily Grace: Nevertheless

"Nevertheless He is always with us and we are always with Him."

Anne Cary

"But look at this: You are still holding my right hand; You have been all along. Even though I was angry and hard-hearted, You gave me good advice; when it's all over, You will receive me into Your glory."

Psalm 73: 23-24

He is such a faithful Friend! He is a 'nevertheless' kind of God.  Sometimes we fail, don't pray, don't think about spiritual things, are selfish, run from God, rant and rave against God, are doubtful and sullen.  Nevertheless we are still with God, in His presence.  He is still holding our hand, still with us, as He has been all along!  This life with God isn't dependent on how well we act, think or even believe because God is holding on to us.  And He won't let go!

A thought: I am continually with God.

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14