Our Daily Grace: Belonging

"In Your Presence I've finally found where I belong."

Cory Asbury

"Don't be afraid, because I have saved you. I have called you by name, and you are Mine."

Isaiah 43:1

We have a home, a place of belonging and safety, and it's in God. He tells us we are safe in His arms.  He calls us by our name, knows us and loves us individually! He stands before us looking with love into our eyes, saying, "You are Mine!" Evil and fear, alienation and abandonment have no claim on us, because God claims us as His own - we are family! He is our Father, Protector and Friend.  We are in His presence, right where we belong. He is the home and family we've always wanted.

A thought: I hear Him say my name and tell me I belong!


May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14