Our Daily Grace: Love Everlasting

"Out of His love I came forth; through His love I am who I am."

Brennan Manning

"I have loved you with an everlasting love."

Jeremiah 31:3

God is everlasting.  He has always been and always will be. And His love is everlasting.  It always has been and it always will be.  That means that as long as God has been God, He has been loving us.  Before we were created, He already knew us, chose us to be His very own, loved us, and saw every single moment of our existence.  As long as forever - that's how long God has been loving you!  We came forth and were created out of the love of God. His love makes us who we are. And who we are is God's beloved!

A thought: Before this world began, God was already loving me.



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14