Our Daily Grace: The Cross Shouts

"In Jesus, God our Father came to say: I would rather die than live without you!"

Rudi Louw

"By this we know and have come to understand the depth and essence of His precious love: that He willingly laid down His life for us because He loved us."

1 John 3:16

The cross of Christ forever stands as proof of God's love and our value to Him. The cross shouts for all eternity, "I came to My own and you, My very own children, are worth it! You are worth My very own Life. You are so special and beloved and accepted in My sight that I'd rather die than miss out on fellowship with you. I can't get you out of My heart, out of My thoughts, out of My existence! I am forever on your side, forever for you. You're My very own children, and I'd do anything for you! I will never leave you or forsake you, I will never turn you out in the cold, never forget you. You're everything to Me, and I will never let anything keep us from enjoying sweet communion together forever and always!"

A Thought: The cross proves God would do anything just to be with me!

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14