Law vs. Love

Law burdens.
Love blesses.

Law breeds rebellion.
Love breeds rebirth.

Law puts demands on us.
Love puts desires in us.

Law is the realm of force.
Love is the realm of freedom.

Law inevitably leads to condemnation.
Love inevitably leads to consolation.

It's so good to be under the love covenant, not the law covenant!  The law covenant put rules on me which I couldn't bear, but the love covenant invites me to come rest in Jesus' arms!  The law covenant pointed out all that what wrong with me, but the love covenant points out that Jesus is delighted with me!  The law covenant made me feel unworthy; the love covenant makes me feel embraced!

The greatest power for good in this world is not law at all but love!  "...but the greatest of these is LOVE" (1Co. 13:13)!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14