A Declaration

Those irritating lies of the enemy can get me down.  Old programming from years of legalistic thinking can seem to come back to haunt me.  But the Spirit continues to whisper the truth to me.  And my spirit continues to know the truth deep down.

So I'm led to make this declaration:

  • God loves me so much that He calls me His child - that is what I am!
  • I am born of God's Spirit and have His nature within me and no more a sin nature.
  • I am safe in His arms forever because I am kept safe in Christ Jesus!
  • My sins are gone, removed as far as the east as the west.
  • As He is in this world, so am I!
  • The peace that passes understanding will guard my heart in Christ Jesus.
  • I am in the Kingdom of righteousness, joy and peace in the Holy Spirit.
  • I am never alone, for He is always with me.
  • I will never be abandoned - for He will never leave me or forsake me.
  • He will supply all of my needs through the riches of Christ.
  • I am strengthened with power through the Spirit of the resurrection that lives in me!
  • He has given me authority over all the power of the enemy, and nothing can harm me.
  • He will always lead me in triumph in Christ!
  • I have been perfected forever by the perfect sacrifice of Christ.
  • I stand before Him washed and cleansed forever.
  • My sin will never come between God and me.
  • I will never be punished for my sins.
  • There is no condemnation on me today or any day!
  • My guilt is gone.
  • God only looks at me with love.
  • God will never harm me but only help me.
  • God will do me good and not evil all the days of my life.
  • God gives me a future and a hope - things are not hopeless!
  • I am one with God, one with Him - my spirit and His are in perfect communion always!
  • God's greatest joy is fellowshipping with me in the Spirit!
  • Jesus calls me His friend and shares Himself completely with me.
  • My relationship with Him is one of complete openness with no barriers.
  • There is no possibility that God would ever reject me.
  • I am accepted and acceptable to Him!
  • God delights in me!
  • I have the right to the full inheritance from my Father.
  • I am qualified to pray and my prayers are heard and answered and are effective.
  • No matter what the circumstance, He will turn things around for good.
  • No matter what my failure or sin, I'm forgiven and right with God in Jesus' name!
  • Every gift I have from God is a gift and is mine for free without my earning or deserving it.
  • I am unconditionally loved by a love that won't ever run out or fail.
  • The infinite and sufficient One Himself lives inside me, so I have sufficiency for all things.
  • I can impart Christ to the world.
  • Everywhere I go, I glow with a Jesus glow in the Spirit.
  • I am in the Spirit, never in the flesh again.
  • I sit with Christ in the heavenly places.
  • I enjoy the goodness of God upon me always.
  • I walk in His favor and grace at all times.
  • I am never out of His presence and never out of His care, His thoughts, His love!
  • I am complete and not lacking.
  • I am full and free!
  • I am His, and He is mine!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14