The One I've Looked For All My Life

He is the One I've looked for all my life, 

the Friend I have wanted so much, 

Someone to understand, to care, to always be there, 

to always support and help, to always accept and say soothing words, 

always ready to listen and to give encouragement.

Someone who loves me unconditionally, 

Someone I can dare to trust, knowing He won't crush my heart or reject me. 

Someone who understands!

I have felt so lonely all my life, and now I'm never alone!  

He actually wants to be around me!  

I am in awe that the God of the universe would dwell in me by His Spirit.  


He's there not to use or abuse me, but to fellowship with me..

to interact with me, to talk to me and listen to me,


to commune with me, to love me..


He is my Intimate Ally,  my Strong Defender,


my Tireless Supporter,


my Truest Friend!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14