Four Big Truths

There are four big truths I keep coming back to over and over in my Christian walk.  They are so deep and rich, I feel I will continue learning about them more and more as time goes by..

These truths ground me in my faith and make me rejoice in my wonderful Savior and Friend, Jesus, the lovely One!  They free me to enjoy the real goal of the Christian life - knowing and fellowshipping with Christ!

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.  He has called me to rise and come away with Him, away from my problems and worries and efforts and struggles and confusions and distractions and feelings of lack - to just come away with Him to the heights of joy and be happy with Him!  To just be happy in our perfect relationship!  For we have a perfect relationship; I am perfect before Him, and He is perfect towards me - forevermore!  All because of His finished work!

Four big truths:

1)  I am loved and accepted by God - so He will never shun or mistreat me!

2)  I am right with God - so He'll never get angry or disappointed with me!

3)  I am complete in Him - so He'll never see any sin or lack in me again!

4)  I am united with God - so He'll never leave or abandon me!

Think about it - you are perfect to God!  You are completely included, accepted, taken in and embraced today.  You are right with Him, complete and not lacking before Him in any way.  And you are bonded with Him, sealed with the Spirit into a relationship of perfect oneness and intimacy!  He is always delighting in you!  Wow!

Lord, reveal the depths of these truths to us!  That way we can forget about our sins and struggles and self-efforts - just as You have forgotten about them - and we can focus on just enjoying You and Your grace!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14