Random Thoughts

(My daughter took this picture of the rhododendrons in front of the house..just wanted to share that!)

Here are some random thoughts that have come to me:

What God wants to do in my life cannot be stopped!  Circumstances can't stop Him, the devil can't stop Him, and even my own failings can't stop Him from completing His purpose in my life!

Our new spirit is born of imperishable seed and cannot die..the life we have now is HIS life, which is eternal and can't die!  That's security..

The Spirit is like a boxer who has entered the ring to fight for me.  I may be puny, but He is gigantic and enforces His victorious strength so easily!

He is holding on to me.  I don't have to worry about holding on to Him.

Sin isn't on God's mind.  Jesus is on His mind, and us in Him..

The friend I've always wanted, to be committed to me, to listen to me without judgment, to always be there for me, to unconditionally accept me, to always want me around and actually enjoy my company - is HIM!  He tells me "All that you want in a friend I AM!"

Assume that you  have faith and have righteous desires, because...you do!  It's our nature..

When feeling that old feeling of not-good-enough, guilty, condemned, must "do" something to get close to God again - remember it's all a lie from the enemy.  EVERY negative thought is a lie from the enemy.  Remember that NOTHING is wrong and that you are fine and right and one with Him, right now!

Since Jesus set us free, we are free forever and free indeed!  The evil one cannot touch us, and no attack or lie will prove fatal.  We are free!

Because of what Jesus did, God will never stop favoring me, accepting me, being on my side, or blessing me.  No matter what!  That's grace!

The gifts of God - salvation, freedom, acceptance, righteousness, the Spirit, power, victory - are irrevocable and can't be lost, no matter how much we mess up!

Right now the Holy Spirit is in me delighting in me...I am valued and loved.  Someone thinks I'm special..  The God of all the universe was literally dying to fellowship with me. 

At all times, every day, no matter what happens, whether we sense it or not, we are in the Presence of Perfect Love!  We live out of the Father's embrace..Our Daddy is 100% pure and infinite love, the love we've always wanted and the love we'll celebrate for all eternity.  THAT'S where we live!

God isn't about punishing sin.  He's about imparting LIFE.  His main focus isn't shaping us up.  His main focus is loving us!

:)
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14