Our Daily Grace: His Favorite

"God thinks I'm His favorite!  You are too!"

Lydia Grewell

"I have loved you just as My Father has loved Me. Stay in My love."

John 15:9

The Father loves the Son in the most tender, strong, enduring way possible.  He could not favor or treasure the Son any more than He already does.  And that is the same way that Jesus loves us!  He has the most tender, strong, enduring love possible for us.  He could not favor or treasure us any more than He already does. We are all His favorite, His special friend, so valuable and important to Him, and He just wants us to stay right here and let Him love on us!

A thought: I am special to God and loved just as Jesus is!


May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14