Our Daily Grace: What's Right With Us

"I will focus on what God declares is right with me, and that my life is hid in Christ! He and me united as one...how amazing is that!"

Lydia Grewell

"The secret of your life is your union with Christ in God."

Colossians 3:3

Instead of thinking about what we believe to be 'wrong' with ourselves, we can be still and retreat deep within our spirit to where we are one with Christ, tucked away in God the Father.  In that safe place we can hear the words He tells us, reminding us what is right with us - that we are righteous, holy, beloved, blessed, held, victorious, safe, that we are His dear children always in union with Him!  This is the secret: we are one with God, right with Him and perfectly loved, no matter what - right now and forever!

A thought: I will focus on what God says about me.



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14