My Holy Rant - Part 1

Sometimes I get good and mad and go on a holy rant.  I rant against the dumb lies I sometimes succumb to.  I build myself up in truth.  And it feels so good!  Here is part one of a long holy rant I had recently:

My joy in Him CAN'T be taken away!  I'm happy in Jesus forever, and that's untouchable.  No circumstance, problem or evil can ever touch my joy in Christ.  It is my permanent possession because it's HIS joy in me.  He looks on me and sees someone He's perfected forever, His dear child and the apply of His eye!  He's happy with what He made - me!  He's smiling at me RIGHT NOW!  And that is a joy to me!  My Jesus is delighted in me forever and He's sticking with me forever!  Nothing can break that up!  My emotions can go up and down and life can be crazy, but that's all only on the surface.  Under the surface in my spirit is a deep calm joy in HIM!  Jesus said, "You will rejoice, and NO ONE will take away your joy."  (John 16:22)

My peace in Him CAN'T be removed either.  In Him I AM at peace!  He has a covenant of peace with me that won't be removed - He promised!  (Is. 54:10)  His promise of peace for me will never be broken!  His peace not only surrounds me, it's in every fiber of my being and it guards my heart, pushing back every fear and lie and anxiety.  His peace is a wall around me.  I am at peace with God because of the finished work of Christ who took away ALL my sin forevermore, and NOTHING can change that!  Nothing I do, think, say, or feel will ever come between us.  I'm acceptable forever because of Jesus.  HE is my peace!  Jesus said, "MY peace I give you."  (John 14:27)

All of us dear ones of the Father are in His peace and joy forever!  We may not feel it or sense it, but it's true!  For the kingdom of God is ... righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit...(Rom. 14:17)

                               With love,

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14