Into The Arms of Love

Sometimes when we listen to lies about who God is, we feel fearful and condemned and may run from the One who loves us most.  It doesn't matter though, because we can't escape the arms of Love!

"So long as we imagine that it is we who have to look for God, we must often lose heart.  But it is the other way about; He is looking for us.  And so we can afford to recognize that very often we are not looking for God; far from it, we are in full flight from Him, in high rebellion against Him.  and He knows that and has taken it into account.  He has followed us into our own darkness; there where we thought to finally escape Him, we run straight into His arms.  So we do not have to erect a false piety for ourselves, to give us hope of salvation.  Our hope is in His determination to save us, and He will not give in."

                                                                     Simon Tugwell

God, thank you so much for being with me in the darkness, for showering Your love on me in those dark places; wherever I turn, I run into Your arms because You are with me and in me and holding on to me forever!  You never leave, NEVER!  Thank you that You never leave any of us! 
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14